Anníe Mist Þórisdóttir Inspirational Quotes: Tribes of Mentor by Tim Ferriss

1. I believe in the energy, strength, and freedom that nature gives. P 306

2. “Dreams come true. You just have to be willing to work for them.” P 306

3. I’ve tried to stop worrying too much about the future. I focus on making the most out of every single day with the belief that it will bring me to where I want to be. P 307

4. When (I) feel overwhelmed or unfocused: I try to stay centered, focus on myself, and remember why I do this in the first place. My favorite quote is “Somewhere behind the athlete you’ve become, and the hours of practice, and the coaches who have pushed you, is a little girl who fell in love with the game and never looked back . . . play for her.” P 307

ANNÍE MIST ÞÓRISDÓTTIR first entered the CrossFit scene in 2009, when she finished eleventh at the CrossFit Games. At the 2010 Games, she took home an incredible second-place win before becoming the world’s first back-to-back female champion, claiming the title of “Fittest Woman on Earth” in both 2011 and 2012. After recovering from a severe back injury in 2013, Anníe returned to the big stage and finished second at the 2014 CrossFit Games.

Image result for ANNÍE MIST ÞÓRISDÓTTIR quotes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann%C3%ADe_Mist_%C3%9E%C3%B3risd%C3%B3ttir

https://www.amazon.com/Fittest-Earth-2015-Dan-Bailey/dp/B07B6T87WZ/ref

Reference

Ferriss, Timothy. Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice from the Best in the World (P. 305). Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. 

Comments