Daniel Ek Inspirational Quotes: Tribes of Mentor by Tim Ferriss

1. I’ve always encouraged those around me not to be scared of failure because I believe it’s the most valuable learning tool. P 287

2. I like to take at least two of my meetings every day as a “walk and talk.” Even if my meeting isn’t with someone physically in the same location, I meet them on a Google Hangout on my phone and hold the screen in front of me as I walk, with headphones in. It helps me to focus and be inspired, plus the obvious health benefits. P 287-288

3. ~there’s nothing in the world that’s impossible. You just have to dare to do it. If you dare, then you have already gotten further ahead than 99 percent of all the others. P 288

4. “Good things come to those who work their asses off and never give up.” P 288

DANIEL EK is the co-founder and CEO of Spotify, the widely popular streaming platform, which has more than 140 million monthly active users. Daniel has been called “the most important man in music” by Forbes magazine. As a teenager, he created websites for businesses and ran web-hosting services out of his bedroom. He dropped out of college and worked for several web-based companies before founding Advertigo, an online marketing firm that he sold in 2006 to the Swedish company Tradedoubler. He then established Spotify with Tradedoubler’s co-founder, Martin Lorentzon, and became CEO.

Image result for daniel ek quotes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Ek

https://twitter.com/eldsjal?lang=en

Reference

Ferriss, Timothy. Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice from the Best in the World (P. 286). Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. 

Comments