Samin Nosrat Inspirational Quotes: Tribes of Mentor by Tim Ferriss

1. I have had so many spectacular failures, but looking back, I can see how each of them led me a little closer to doing what I actually wanted to do. That experience taught me to take agency in my own professional narratives, and that endings don’t have to be failures, especially when you choose to end a project or shut down a business. The important thing is to learn from each failure and try not to repeat it. P 2-3

2. When in doubt, let kindness and compassion guide you. And don’t be afraid to fail. P 4

3. ~the more clear I am about what my goals are, the more easily I can say no. When I take the time to articulate what it is that I hope to achieve, it’s simple to refer to the list and see whether saying yes to an opportunity will take me toward or away from achieving that goal. P 4

Image result for samin nosrat

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samin_Nosrat

https://www.saltfatacidheat.com/

https://www.amazon.com/Salt-Fat-Acid-Heat-Mastering/dp/1476753830/ref

SAMIN NOSRAT is a writer, teacher, and chef. Called “a go-to resource for matching the correct techniques with the best ingredients” by The New York Times, and “the next Julia Child” by NPR’s All Things Considered, she’s been cooking professionally since 2000, when she first stumbled into the kitchen at Chez Panisse. Samin is one of five food columnists for The New York Times Magazine. She is the author of the New York Times bestseller Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat: Mastering the Elements of Good Cooking.

Reference

Ferriss, Timothy. Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice from the Best in the World (P. 1). Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. Kindle Edition.

Comments