Ryan Shea Inspirational Quotes: Tribes of Mentor by Tim Ferriss

1. The act of being present versus being preoccupied with the past or the future can have a massive impact on our happiness. P. 493

2. New Month Resolutions [as opposed to New Year Resolutions]. P. 493

-The elimination months were interesting because I learned that I came away less dependent on the thing I eliminated. I now watch less TV and fewer movies, I eat less bread and gluten, and I still block the news and my social media feeds. P. 493

-The daily behavior months were interesting because they gave me an on-ramp to maintaining certain behaviors. I still meditate daily, and while I don’t read daily, I read at a frequency close to that. P. 494

Image result for ryan shea

https://explorer.blockstack.org/name/ryan.id

RYAN SHEA co-created Blockstack, a new decentralized Internet where users control their data, and apps run without remote servers. With his co-founder Muneeb Ali, Blockstack has raised funding from top investors like Union Square Ventures and Naval Ravikant.

Reference

Ferriss, Timothy. Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice from the Best in the World (P. 492). Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. Kindle Edition.

Comments