Marc Benioff Inspirational Quotes: Tribes of Mentor by Tim Ferriss

1.    What I liked the most was the Dalai Lama’s guidance on converting to Buddhism. He wrote that if you are part of another religion, please do not convert to Buddhism. Your fastest path to enlightenment and peace of mind and your own good heart is in the religion that you are in. (P. 447)
2.    He took this quote from Philippians 4:13 in the Bible, which says: “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” (Stephen) Curry says this verse before he takes a shot on the court. (P. 447)
3.    I look at every failure as a learning experience and try to spend time with my failures. I stew on them for a while until I pick out some nugget from them that I can take forward. (P. 447)

4.    ~if I’m upset about something, I should spend time asking myself, “What could I learn?” Because another opportunity is probably going to come in the future, and I will be better able to re-execute it.
Image result for marc benioff

Reference

Ferriss, Timothy. Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice from the Best in the World (P. 445). Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. Kindle Edition.

Comments